Spread Oaks Ranch Leadership Retreat
Experience a unique and immersive two-and-a-half-day leadership retreat in the gorgeous setting of Spread Oaks Ranch, a 5,500-acre historic and pristine ranch nestled along a five-mile stretch of the Colorado River, just 90 minutes southwest of Houston.
What makes this retreat unique and effective?
- Custom Experience: Unlike off-the-shelf programs, the retreat is tailored to your unique needs. We can integrate your specific challenges into the program.
- Experienced Facilitators: Offering a unique combination of experience in corporate, private enterprise, and academia, your facilitators have served as CEOs of major corporations and have experience leading large transformations.
- Action-Oriented: You and your team depart with a detailed Game Plan and specifics on how to execute it. We follow up to see if you need additional assistance.
- Unique Team Activities: We incorporate the outdoor experience into the retreat, such as organizing a two-team chuckwagon cookoff, a GPS scavenger hunt, or other activities based on interest, weather, etc.
- Completely Private: You and your team take over the 5,500-acre luxury ranch.
- Fully Immersive: Your team gets 2.5 days of working together onsite in a beautiful ranch setting, with no distractions from the city or the hotel.
- Luxury Accommodations: Up to 12 individuals (eight minimum) can enjoy a private luxury room and bath.
- Field-and-farm Cuisine: Locally sourced, world-class cuisine from our on-site chef is included, as well as wine and cocktails.
- Exclusive and Seasonal: The retreat only is offered from December to April, which is an incredible time to be at the ranch.
- Cost: The Leadership Retreat is $4,500 per person, all-inclusive. (Pricing for standard Corporate events is $850 per person, per night, all-inclusive.)
“One of the unique things here is the 360-degree immersive nature of this leadership retreat. It’s in a rustic setting that’s free of distractions, and it’s not book-based or ‘preachy.’ The program is based on real-world experience and focuses on engagement and interaction.”
FacilitatorSpread Oaks Ranch Leadership Retreat
Complete the short form
We’ll get in touch with you soon to discuss details.
"*" indicates required fields