Spread Oaks Ranch Pricing
Spread Oaks Ranch pricing is all-inclusive for premium lodging, chef-prepared cuisine, open bar, and fine wines. We have a 12 ensuite-room lodge comprised of seven rooms with king beds and five rooms with double-queens.
Hunting Season Packages (Fall to Winter)
Spread Oaks Ranch pricing for a 10-person minimum and 12-person maximum is $1,500 per person per night. There is a two-night minimum during hunting season. Pricing is inclusive of our premier lodging, field-to-table dining, and fine liquors, plus unlimited largemouth and striped bass fishing in our stocked lakes and a round of clay targets on the afternoon of your arrival. Standard “core” ranch activities consist of:
- Morning hunt for ducks (maximum of 12 hunters) that includes ammunition and bird cleaning
- Crane and snipe if on property (replaces duck or deer hunt)
- Deer and/or hog hunt in the afternoon (one doe and unlimited hogs)
Social Season Packages (Spring Though Summer)
Ranch bookout pricing is $850 per night for any number of guests between 8 and 22. Core ranch outdoor activities as part of the pricing include:
- Largemouth and striped bass fishing in our stocked lakes
- Clay target shooting (limit one 2-hour session per booking)
- Ranch/history tours
Other packages include special culinary weekends, concerts throughout the year, and Spread Oaks Ranch corporate offerings, such as our new Leadership Retreat. This unique and immersive two-and-a-half-day program costs $4,500 per person for a minimum of eight and up to 12 attendees. Learn more about this at Leadership Retreat, and for more information on all our events, please visit various pages on this website, or contact [email protected].
Additional Hunting Activities/Costs
- Bucks and trophy deer. We charge $500 per buck (<130”). If rack is >130,” we subtract the $500 fee, and the total pricing is: 131 to 139” @ $2,000; 140 to 149” @ $3,500; 150 to 159” @ $5,000; 160 to 169” @ $5,500; 170 to 179” @ $6,500; 180 to 189” @ $7,500; 190 to 199” @ $8,500; racks greater than 200” priced at $10,000. Guide fee is $100; but for experienced hunters a guide is not mandatory.
- Deer and hog cleaning. Cleaning fee ($100 per deer/up to 3 hogs) includes quartering, caping, packing in customer provided cooler(s).
- Continental pheasant tower shoot. This event is sponsored by the ranch. While we have the flexibility to shape the shoot to customer needs, our “core” package rate for a 10-gun, 100-bird shoot varies from $3,500 to $4,500. We provide 12- and/or 20-gauge ammunition, and clean and package birds. Season is from mid-October through April.
- Upland bird preserve hunting. We offer upland hunts on the ranch through a third-party vendor. Pricing varies depending on bird availability and how you organize the hunt, but is approximately $1,100 for your guide/dogs, plus a bird cost per quail ($8), chukar ($13), and pheasant ($18). The final invoice includes 15% ranch add-on for ammunition, bird cleaning, etc., and a 15% gratuity to each upland guide. Season is from October through mid April.
- Dove hunting. Ranch uses a guiding service in El Campo. Cost is $175 per gun, 15% ranch add-on for ammunition, bird cleaning, etc., and 15% gratuity to guide.
Additional Year-Round Outdoor Activities/Costs
- Guided saltwater bay fishing in Matagorda Bay (30 minutes from our front gate). Price is $960 per boat of 3 people maximum (includes 20% guide tip).
- Photography and nature workshops ($500 for 4 hours)
- Clay target shooting clinics with National Sporting Clays Level III instructor and Master Class shooter Adam Blair ($250/hr/person, includes ammunition and targets).
The Fine Print
- A 3.5% fee is applied to credit card payments.
- Pricing includes gratuities for our third-party contractors but does not include Spread Oaks Ranch staff gratuities (usually 10%).
- We do not guarantee third-party contractor rates. You will be advised of any of their changes before booking.